- Our Improved Online Experience Is Here
Log in to your Nelnet.com account for a refreshed look and intuitive navigation to help you more easily manage your loans.
- COVID-19 Payment Pause: Payments are suspended and interest rates are at 0% for federal student loans owned by the U.S. Department of Education (that is, Nelnet accounts beginning with “E”). We will notify borrowers before payments restart. Visit StudentAid.gov/coronavirus and Nelnet’s COVID-19 page for updates.
- Student Debt Relief Plan: Courts have issued orders blocking student debt relief. The Biden-Harris Administration is seeking to overturn those orders. For the latest information regarding the status of student debt relief, visit StudentAid.gov.
- Welcome Great Lakes Borrowers! If you've received a welcome notice from us, it's time to register for an online account, watch our intro video below, and read our Great Lakes transfer info page.
- Income-Driven Repayment and PSLF Account Adjustment: Find out if you could benefit from changes to how payments are counted toward forgiveness. Visit StudentAid.gov or Nelnet.com for information about the IDR account adjustment.